At LOVARZI, what we do is always about 'you' first.
Lovarzi was born in North Hertfordshire in 2007, with the basic concept of creating ‘stylish scarves that cross borders’*.
Our fundamental aim and vision is to to design, manufacture and sell stylish, high-quality scarves and shawls that you’ll treasure – at a reasonable price.
Hundreds of scarves, gloves and other garments
With your support, our business has grown into something very different from its lowly part-time beginnings. We’ve supplemented the first Lovarzi scarves with hundreds more, including shawls, wraps, gloves and sweaters, all lovingly made in Scotland, mainland Europe and the Far East.
Officially licensed TV and film tie-ins
A combination of our belief in Lovarzi, timely PR coverage and serendipitous encounters with several ‘movers and shakers’ in film and broadcasting lead to receiving a BBC license to manufacture and sell Doctor Who Merchandise.
Success with Doctor Who followed with official licenses with Star Trek and IWM.
It’s our growing range of officially licensed garments celebrating three of the greatest-ever TV and film franchises.
We’re incredibly proud to be part of such dedicated and passionate fandoms, and we try to attend as many related conventions and festivals as we can.
Regular top reviews from delighted buyers
Since our initial launch range, we have expanded dramatically. We now have multiple collections boasting hundreds of high-quality products.
Meanwhile, the formula that originally got us noticed remains the same: luxurious, distinctive, collectable clothing with designer-brand quality at high street prices.
Authenticity and integrity have always been at the heart of our vision and nothing’s changed, despite our success in the UK, Europe and North America.
After all, our glowing reviews and positive feedback forms wouldn’t exist without you; we want to say a massive thank you to everyone who takes the time to write each one.
We read them all with big grins on our faces.
We’re committed to pleasing you
We maintain the value and importance of sourcing the most authentic and appropriate product materials, to give you the best experience possible.
There’s our unconditional 90-day, no-quibble, money-back guarantee too, which makes it easy and risk-free for you to buy and try our products.
What’s more, consistently lower-than-industry-average return rates reflect our range, quality and value – and our unceasing commitment to you.
The Lovarzi PR successes to be proud of
We’re certainly proud when it comes to our achievements.
So far, we’ve been named Amazon UK’s Top Christmas Seller, appeared twice on Amazon’s homepage, and scooped PR coups including these:
- Our Tom Baker Scarf appeared in BBC One’s Christmas 2014 Ident. It also appeared in a trailer for Have I Got News For You, in which it was perfectly modelled by Paul Merton and Ian Hislop.
- Our Seventh Doctor Jumper Appeared on CBBC’s Blue Peter.
- Actor Charlie Higson (The Fast Show, Bellamy’s People and The Smell of Reeves and Mortimer) wore a Lovarzi scarf for his book launch.
- The Guardian newspaper referenced our Scarves page during the Doctor Who 50th Anniversary celebrations. Lovarzi has also appeared in an Independent newspaper Christmas feature, in METRO Online and in My Weekly
- Featured in popular Sci-Fi magazine SFX
- Actors Tom Baker (the fourth Doctor), Lalla Ward (Romana) and John Leeson (voice of K-9) appeared in Lovarzi Doctor Who Scarves in inside-cover images for audio versions of Gareth Roberts’s Doctor Who books, The Romance of Crime and The English Way of Death.
So that’s us, but LOVARZI is primarily about 'you' – and it always will be.
Thank you for visiting, browsing and finding our products and service irresistible!
*from a chapter heading in the marketing book Transformations
Our contact details
Devonshire Business Centre
Letchworth Garden City SG6 1GJ