Sherlock Icons Folding Umbrella - Officially-Licensed by BBC
Get SHERLOCKED with our exclusive Icons Folding Umbrella!
Sherlock's violin; a skull based on the print by John Pinkerton that adorned the living room of 221B; the house number of Holmes and Watson's home in Baker Street: these distinctive emblems from the BBC's critically-acclaimed series come together to form this stylish and sharp folding umbrella.
Based on the much-loved show starring Benedict Cumberbatch as Sherlock Holmes and Martin Freeman as John Watson, this is available in both black and light blue, and comes in a specially-made carry-case, finished off with Irene Adler's phone lock-screen message, "I AM SHERLOCKED" (from 2012's A Scandal in Belgravia).
With an Automatic Open and Close, the exclusive 21"/53.3cm canopy unfolds at the touch of a button on the soft but strong plastic and rubber-coated handle. Its high-quality Fibre Glass Frame and Steel Shaft are sturdy enough for when you're chasing down suspects, whether you're at Baskerville, Appledore, or the Diogenes Club.
- Officially-licensed by the BBC and Hartwood Films
- Opens and closes by just touch of button
- Durable - Made from Fibre glass and steel
- Larger canopy than most of folding umbrellas
- We offer a 90-day money-back guarantee: if you're not 100% happy with our products, you can simply send them back and receive a full refund - no questions asked!
- Free UK delivery